Last updated: May 28th, 2018
Things that you create or provide to us
Steam Public Data:
A unique numeric identifier gets shared with us when you sign in through Steams Open ID. Through this, we can identify your Steam Community profile, and access public information about your account according to your Profile Privacy Settings. Using this, we may fetch and cache things such as your public Steam profile (including but not limited to Persona Name, Avatar), game library (Games & Playtime), wishlist and groups.
Basic Account Data
You have the option to provide us additional information such as your email address, country/location, currency and steam offer links.
Other Data you Submit
You also have the option to provide additional information to us, things like comments, information you provide to us via support tickets, and giveaway information (descriptions, game keys)
Information that we get when you use our services
Data we collect includes IP Addresses, Browser Information and Operating Systems
We track the time you registered an account with us and the last time you were online
How will the information be used?
- We use your Steam persona name and your avatar and will display it next to the content you create
- Wishlists and Groups are fetched to give you filters of the giveaway section. You can use the groups information to create exclusive giveaways to your Steam Groups.
- We need to fetch your country using your IP address/Location in order to show or hide specific region locked giveaways
- Calculating the worth of your Steam Library or comparing what games you have in common with your friends
- Your Email Address is used as a method of notification that you have won something on the website. If a user has won a giveaway, their email address will be briefly shown to the giveaway creator in order to make gifting easier. Email Addresses are not used for any marketing purposes without explicit opt-ins
Security and troubleshooting website issues
- We analyze data such as your IP Address in the purpose of detecting, investigating, preventing violations against our terms and service and is only stored for a minimum amount of time needed for this purpose.
Error logs. The server collects pages that have coding errors, which we use to fix the websites. For example, we temporarily collect:
- The time this error occured
- Your IP Address
- The page and/or file this error occured in
- We may use your information to help troubleshoot website issues or support ticket issues using your browser information and operating systems
Who has access to data?
- Your profile page will show a mix of Steam Public Data (your persona name, avatar), activity data (created giveaways, won giveaways, last online), and personalized data (Steam Library total cost, hours played)
- Any comments, or giveaways created will be publicly available
- If you have won a giveaway, and have chosen to add your email address to the website, it will be briefly be shown to the specific giveaway creator in order to make gifting easier.
- Moderators may require some of the information provided to help solve user issues
- We may release data to comply with court orders or laws and regulations that require us to disclose such information.
The website uses Google Analytics with IP anonymization, which we use to determine which pages are slow, or which pages need to be improved. We do not use any custom tracking to identify individual users.
We clear out cached and old data from the system after an account hits inactivity for at least 30 days. This data includes, but is not limited to Steam Profiles (with the exception of Steam ID, nicknames and avatar), Steam Game libraries, Groups, IP Addresses, and Countries. All other information is deleted when a user decides to delete their account with us.
You have the right for access your data, request changes, and/or erasure of your data free of charge from the service. If you have any requests and/or inquiries please send an email to us and we will help to the best of our abilities. If the request affects the rights and freedoms of others or is manifestly unfounded or excessive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee (taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested) or refuse to act on the request.
If you have any questions or complaints please contact us here